Letter to next year’s photo students

Dear next year photo students,

I hope you are doing well and are excited for this school year and especially for this photography class. This will be one of the best classes you will take. A lot of enjoyment and skills you will learn. Mr. Cauchon is our photographer teacher, Shes the nicest human being ever and she has such a good vibe. Her music taste is really good too, so the class never gets quiet. In photography you learn how to modify different variables in photography to achieve your ideal photos. Its a hand on class so its fun.

All the assignments you will do are fun and very creative. We have learned how to set a digital camera to have the proper exposure, what shutter speed to use, how to take pictures of things in motion, and much more. What’s fun is we use the studio to take photos. The studio will be a bit intimidating but after a couple of uses, it becomes easy. The two main software’s you will be using is photoshop and lightroom. I personally like photoshop better because there’s a variety of stuff you can do.

Overall this class was very enjoyable although I did not create friends. Mr. Cauchon is always there for you if you need help with any assignments. This class is very easy to pass if you do your work and put in the effort into photos. AND MANAGE YOUR TIME. I do recommend this class, very fun and memorable and you can be vibing to the music while completing your photo assignments!